3rd Party Payroll Program
Solutions for today’s workplace.
Tobin & Associates Inc. is a temporary help service that specializes in third party payroll services. Utilizing third party payroll services has become an integral part of an effective contingent workforce strategy for all companies. Whether it's former 1099 independent contractors, co-op students, returning retirees, summer interns or any other temporary staff sourced by your company, the need for a third party administrator has never been greater. Government regulatory agency penalties for misclassification of workers as independent contractors versus common law employees can result in very expensive penalties.
The Tobin & Associates, 3rd Party Payroll Program - provides professional payroll services for workers in Texas and Louisiana. This program offers an array of customized client services and benefits. As your payroll partner, Tobin & Associates utilizes its years of experience and expertise to focus on addressing the issues most important to our clients and employees.
As the Legal Employer of Record - Tobin & Associates will:
- Be the Legal Employer of Record
- Process and distribute paychecks each pay period (including Direct Deposit)
- We will accurately withhold and deposit Federal and State Income Tax, Social Security and Medicare payments
- We will make all the necessary contributions for: Federal and State Unemployment Insurance, and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- We also provide General Liability insurance.
- We will file all payroll-related tax reports and comply with all government regulations
- Manage employee administration, paperwork and recordkeeping requirements
- Provide all employees a W-2 at the end of the year
As your 3rd Party Payroll Administrator - Tobin & Associates will:
- Assure you of regulatory compliance
- Relieve your company of non-core tasks and save time
- Help control your costs so you don't pay for what you don't need. You will be invoiced only for the hours worked by Tobin & Associate’s employees
- Relieve your administrative burden by providing comprehensive employee administration
- Provide customized reports as requested.
- Provide customized invoicing
- No conversion fees, no cancellation notice, no time limitations, no exclusivity clauses